Meeting Senior Care Needs in the Comfort of Home
After learning and understanding the needs and abilities of the senior, the home environment and the level of family involvement, we will create an individualized plan of care. Caregivers can help on an hourly or 24/7 basis and assist with any or all of the following:
- Household chores such as laundry and dishwashing
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence
- Nutritious meal preparation in accordance with dietary preferences
- Mobility and range of motion exercises
- Medication reminders and prescription pick-up
- Transportation for errands and medical appointments
- Companionship and emotional support
Our Unique Approach to In-Home Care
Along with our proprietary Balanced Care Method™ which promotes healthy nutrition, daily exercise, social interaction and calmness and purpose, our approach to care includes the Cognitive Therapeutics Method. This in-home program is the first of its kind in the home care industry, and is designed specifically to help prevent and slow cognitive decline for the clients we serve. Utilizing the program’s more than 300 interventions and activities, seniors are able to enjoy professional memory care without leaving home.
Enjoy Peace of Mind with Home Care Assistance of Edmonton
Whether you are in the research phase or need last-minute care for an emergency, we are here to help. Our Care Managers are available 24/7 and can answer questions, provide information and schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. Reach out to us at 804-741-0009 and join the countless families across the nation that rely on Home Care Assistance for the care of their aging loved ones.